Course details & prices
- Drawing/copying from carvings and books, and looking at different stones, you will begin, with Baz’s guidance, to seek out a subject.
- Through demonstrating how to use the tools, Baz will get you started on your carving and you will then, with his help, work on your piece.
- You’ll get your questions answered and helpful tips and guidance along the way.
- There will be information and practice on finishing your piece. Most often students go home with a completed carving.
- If attending more than one day, you are likely to work on a larger piece of stone or work on a few small pieces.
- Refreshments and homemade lunch provided.
Your course will run from 10am to 4pm.
Adults £80 each. Under 16s £60 each. Suitable for children over 6 years of age dependent on their ability. Parents should accompany children.
Want to stay nearby? Sometimes a cottage next door can be arranged.Please enquire.
CLICK HEREto book or enquire. Or telephone us on 01736 731834. If you wish you can pay direct through Paypal - see below.
We look forward to hearing from you.